CALL US NOW: 0800 863 493

IQP Registered



When do I need an Independent Qualified Person (IQP)?

If your building has a compliance schedule, you will need an Independent Qualified Person (IQP) to carry out or supervise inspections, maintenance and reporting procedures on each specified system, and provide a Form 12A each year.

The nature and frequency of the inspections will be set out in the compliance schedule.

An IQP is a person whom the council has confirmed as qualified to inspect, maintain and report on each specified systems in accordance with the requirements, and to certify that these procedures have been followed.

'Independent' means the person has no financial interest in the building.

Being IQP approved with all authorities nationwide you can be assured that we are well versed in taking care of your Building Compliance requirements.


Contact the Commercial Door Services team for further information on how we can assist you with your BWoF and 12A compliance needs.

99c089d1-1297-4569-9f8c-58619cde2afb-524-66-949logo fmanz-613Commercial Door Services LOGO ABCCommercial Door Services LOGO FPA
0800 863 493 
40 Durham Street South, Christchurch 8023
PO Box 9045, Tower Junction, Christchurch 8149